Friday, January 25, 2008

This Weekend

This weekend I will treat myself to a couple of movies; after all my homework is done of course!
I am thinking of watching 27 Dresses and Cloverfield, two very different choices but let me explain myself.
First, I highly enjoy sweet, saccharine and cheesy romantic comedies, they make me feel good and I can escape from real life for at least an hour or two. I don't feel depressed or scared to go to sleep for fear that someone is going to slash my throat or a zombie is going to come out from under my bed , I can go home lay my head down and escape into my dreams with no problems.
Now , with that being said I want to watch Cloverfield mostly because of my intense curiosity of finding out the identity of this monster that is destroying New York. I have been scouring the internet for weeks looking for bootleg movie clips or pictures that might give away this tightly kept secret . I have had no luck so far so it looks like I am going to go and watch and prepare to be frightened! I do like monster movies because they are really not scary , they are usually pretty cheesy and involve some pretty cool action sequences .
I will let you in on my thoughts and criticisms next week until then check out the trailers for these movies and maybe i'll see you at the cinema! Save me a seat will ya?

No comments: