Monday, April 7, 2008

Smallville

I found the article below today and I am anxious to find out what this means for my favorite show. I don't think I have mentioned but I am a huge Smallville fan. I haven't missed an episode in two seasons and I have seasons 1 through 6 on DVD. I also buy the official Smallville magazine when it is published every few months. Thursday nights at 7p.m. are reserved until the final episode of Smallville airs. I am hopeful that it is not for awhile. The Smallville clip is scenes from the Smallville episode where the future Justice League forms. It's so cool!

'Smallville' creators call it quits
Apr 3, 2008, 12:25 PM | by Jennifer Armstrong
Categories: TV Biz
Smallville creators/executive producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar are leaving the young-Superman drama after seven seasons, though the CW will keep its longest-running and highest-rated drama on its viewership-challenged schedule next year. "We look back at 152 episodes," Gough and Millar wrote in an open letter sent to media outlets this morning. "We look back knowing that the show will continue into season 8 without us. After much heartache and debate we have decided it is time for us to move on." Here's to hoping it goes better than the net's Amy Sherman-Palladino-less final season of Gilmore Girls.

Matthew McConaughey has been offered the role of Thomas Magnum in the Universal Pictures adaptation of Magnum P.I.
I am interested to see if he is going to grow a mustache for this role , bring Hawaiian shirts and very short shorts for men back.

Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy will finally be back with new espisodes on Sunday , April 13! I can't wait , the writer's strike happened just when the plot lines were getting good so I'm glad it's over and I can watch my shows now.

3 comments:

Analyst of alot of bull crap said...

I know what you are going through. I had the same feelings when The OC went off the air. It was such a difficult time.
On a happier not, Magnum PI and good ole boy Matt. Perfect Match!
AF

Sam Anderson said...

Cool.

Vaguelyclear said...

Yeah, I used to be a huge Smallville fan! that was back when it came on tuesday nights, and he hadn't figured out how to fly yet. It's sad such a quality show had to come to an end.