Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally Friday

It seems Britney Spears might be on the right track. LA County Court gave her father control over her estate and finance and now her brother Brian Spears will be helping with her daily finances. Spears was also spotted out this week shopping with her estranged mother.
Writer's returned to work Wednesday and I can't wait for new episodes of my favorite shows to return.
There are at least seven or eight more new episodes of Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives left to air.
ABC's Pushing Daisies and Dirty Sexy Money may not return with new episodes until the fall. Fox's big hit 24 will not return with new episodes until next year. My opinion on this strike is that it was selfish and greedy. Yes , the writer's should be paid for their work but look at how many lives and jobs they affected by going on strike. For months producers, directors, grips and gophers didn't receive paychecks. I don't know the whole story and I don't know specifics , I only know what I see on the news and on the internet but from what I can see it was just selfish and could have been handled in a quiet manner and not take paychecks from anyone.
I have to apologize , the video link I provided from Tuesday's post does not work.

No comments: