Friday, February 22, 2008

What I Know

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are the proud parents of twins. The boy and girl were born this morning in New York.

MC Hammer ( remember him? 2 Legit 2 Legit to quit hey hey!!!) is reportedly shopping around a reality show to different television networks to show his troubles with rising to fame and then losing it . Just what we need,another reality show from some hasbeen or still wannabe to show their life and then complain that they don't have any privacy. I for one am fed up with "reality" shows,they are not reality. What is real about them?

I love to check my mail ( the kind from the Post Office ) on Fridays because I usually have my People Magazine and Entertainment Weekly waiting for me to unlock the box and take them into my hands and devour every word. Well,this week's magazine features Tori Spelling on the cover to promote her memoir and to talk about her second pregnancy. I admit I was a viewer of her reality show Tori and Dean Inn Love and I find them both , how shall I say ?, "cheesy" is pretty much all I can think of. Her memoir talks about her 90210 days and her now very public feud with her mother after her father Aaron Spelling passed away last year. My whole point is the title of the book which I found quite amusing. Are you ready for this? sTORI Telling..get it? story telling , Tori Spelling? yeah me neither. She had a show on VH1 not long ago and it was called so NoTORIus. Again with the Tori in the title.

Do not pass go ! Monopoly might be headed to a theater near you! Universal Studios has signed a six-year deal with Hasbro games to producs four movies. Really? Is Hollywood that desperate for new ideas that they are going to make four movies out of a board game? And they wonder why box office numbers are low.

No comments: