Friday, February 1, 2008

FYI

Watch out everyone Jessica Simpson is in town ! Simpson is in town to continue recording for her country music album.
Britney Spears is back in the hospital and is being treated by a top psychiatrist at UCLA . Maybe this time treatment works and we will see her in the papers doing positive things and regain custody of her children.
It is Super Bowl weekend and time for some great commercials ( hopefully) . The commercials are better than the actual game sometimes. Is it just me or has the Super Bowl turned into a see and be seen event ? They even have swag bags that they are giving out to celebrities as well as a hair styling station where they can get their hair done. Correct me if I am wrong , but I thought this was a football game.
That is all I have for now . I have caught the flu bug that has been biting everyone I know and it finally got me . I am in hopes that I will feel better by Sunday and can give you more news.

No comments: